Kamis, 24 Maret 2011

holaaa holaaa

huah it has been almost a year from the last time i wrote here. my life is so overwhelmed by grief-work-study-organization thingy-but also happiness as well.
There are lot of stories that you missed.
these are the list of my reasons why I haven't been here for long time:

1. Since November last year, I put all my concerns on HNMUN. Oh yeah,I was so lucky that I was accepted as one of UNPAR's HNMUN 2011 delegates. It was so unbelievable! and the happiest part is I really can go to USA! *say it again cing: USAAA*(oke enough! such a lebay norak style of you!) I mean, since the 1st time I saw the poster in university, I was really afraid of being accepted-but cant afford the costs that I should spend. Fortunately,my karma was ripe at the exact time, with some magical-unbelievable events-and super generous people surrounding me-finally i can go there. But, to get the sweet ripe mangoes, you should dig the dog's shit out and to make it mango trees' fertilizer (oke analogi yg aneh -.-') however, it was exactly what I and other fellow delegates did! we practice since last october (if i'm not mistaken) til february, 3 times a week, and not mention we should use our holiday to practice, discussing over world's issues, started from kosovo, african's decolonization, universal jurisdiction, international environmental law, religion conflict, etc. Imagine that we should read the study guide almost everyday- did simulation every week- researched on all topics. it's jusssttt soooooo damn crap! HAHA. and after we finally did the real simulation in HNMUN, it was even more damn crap than i've ever thought in my life. it was really concrete jungle! I admit I was a loser there. From the substances, delegates from UNPAR, there wasn't problem, but from the lobbying and designating the political strategy, ahh, i was really damn stupid! I dont know why! I'm the student of Faculty of Social and Politic, but I just dont get used to practice the real politic *at least not yet*, I always feel nauseous with all the fake intention. but well, overall I learned many things there :) It was more than enough from me! moreover, we got the finest trip during my lifetime! We traveled to Harvard Univeristy *I felt super WOW! i'm craving to be one of Harvard's students, majoring religion's symbols--> oke i'm too driven crazy by Dan Brown!) We also went to US Capitol, MOMA, UNHQ, PTRI, Liberty statue, etc. and was shopping like crazy! haha. (I was proud to spend less than any other friends, i successfully manage my finance as well and could control my shopaholic nature. haha)

2. My life experience above was like in wonderland. everyday I woke up, had breakfast, had trip til drop, went back to hotel, took a shower, and slept.What a life! haha. But still the great happiness comes along with the great responsibilities. after I went back to Indonesia, abundant of assignments and upcoming mid-exam welcomed me cordially! and dont ask me how I deal with the mid exam. it was super trashy. more than when I broke up with my ex and my mid exam still got good score (i dont know why), but my previous mid exam was totally messed up!

3. Along with HNMUN, I also presided the PMUN (Parahyangan Model United Nations). with all the presures, my team had to start all the publications in the early of November, whereas I officially became the chairman 2weeks before October ended. It was such a hectic days. Fortunately, I have all the generous-hard working-and super awesome committee who make this PMUN becomes a great experience. Now, we're still working on it til 1st-3rd may (the event) and not mention the LPJ thingy. *sigh* But regardless all my great tiredness, I really wish this PMUN can achive the target and socialized MUN among high schoolers. I sincerely wish this can be a milestone for young diplomats in the future or in international MUN. because the winners in MUN mostly are the ppl who have been experiencing MUN since high school, and that awareness is still lack in Indonesia.

4. not mention my other trivia activities which I love most: announcing, debating, practicing SKJ, working as EO, and the most vital part: my PROCRASTINATION which is getting acute :(

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar