abruptly, randomly, I'm thinking about the realist and idealist.
Realist believes that basically every person is power seeking that's why their nature will create chaois.
idealist believes that every person can cooperate each other to solve the problem.
I haven't choosen where I am into. There's always a debate inside my mind.
To observe the basic of human's nature, I imagine how if in the world, there are only 2 persons. Will they kill each other to get the power over the other? or will they cooperate each other in order to survive?
But wherever I am, I see that being realist or idealist is influenced by their culture. For instance, in my trashy perspective, Most of western are realist because they are educated to be high achiever. This nature makes them to seek more power and self centered.
It's different with Asian culture which is more prioritizing togetherness than self centered.
sometimes I'm a realist,Sometimes the way I'm thinking is so idealist, but it doesnt necessarily mean I'm utopis. I still trample my feet on earth, I adjust my dream with the fact. So?
I dont know.
posted by someone who still confuse whether she's idealist or realist (and then she realizes who cares?!HAHA)
Kamis, 24 Maret 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar