i just got these songs after i searched and asked to anyone. and when i listen carefully the lyrics, it's so damn punching me back to a year ago. when we were just stuck in his car. wanted to speak. but no words came. i messed up everything in that time. i aggravated and exacerbated the hard situation among us. i never do what i should have done in that time. and finally there's only regret left with me now. although i'm still trying to really cordially reconcile with the fact.
Parachute - the mess i made
Should've kissed you there
I should've held your face
I should've watched those eyes
Instead of run in place
I should've called you out
I should've said your name
I should've turned around
I should've looked again
But ohh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away
Should've held my ground
I could've been redeemed
For every second chance
That changed its mind on me,
I should've spoken up
I should've proudly claimed
That oh my head's to blame
For all my hearts mistakes
But ohh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away
And it's, you...
And it's, you...
And it's, you...
And it's, you...
And it's falling down
As you walk away...
And it's on me now
As you go...
But ohh, I'm staring at the mess I made
I'm staring at the mess I made...
I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away
And it's falling down
As you walk away...
And it's on me now
As you go...
Valerius - You say when
I realize
There are things I've never said
Always tried to look away
From the things we never had
I want to speak
But words won't come
Because my voice
Is locked inside a heart-shaped box
I will wait 'till
You say when, I say how to unlock, yeah
You say when, I say how to unlock
A heart-shaped box
Ah, ah
But I know for sure
There's more
Than all that's back from going strong
I want to speak
But words won't come
Because my voice is locked
Inside a heart-shaped box
I will wait 'till
You say when, I say how to unlock, yeah
You say when, I say how to unlock
In another time we live in (I will wait 'till)
Is just another life we live (I will wait 'till)
Baby in another time (I will wait 'till)
But my voice is locked
I will wait 'till
I will wait 'till
I will wait 'till
You say when, I say how to unlock, yeah
You say when, I say how to unlock
To spikes of my
Open up my eyes
And never go back again
To spikes of my
Open up my eyes
i'm counting down the days to face our last day. when our togetherness and future imagination vanished in a tick. wish there's no other pieces of memories left here.
Rabu, 06 Oktober 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar