while I listened to Mcfly's song, titled shine a light, i was wonderstruck with the opening lyric.
this is the citation:
Tell me, are you feeling strong?
strong enough to love someone.
DANG.
I just realized that loving someone also requires a strength.
dan gw berpikir dlm hati, iya juga sih. kalo mau jatuh cinta, hrs berani sakit hati lagi, hrs belajar nerima kelakuan2 org baru yg mungkin gak cocok, hrs ini, hrs itu, so forth n so on. tuh kan hrs kuat. haha
anddd yeah, I think during that time, I was just not strong enough to walk in a new path with a wounded leg. I was just too afraid to stumble and fall in the same hole. (aseeek analoginya! haha) that was why I haven't been brave enough to start the new path. i was just not strong enough.
but, now, I declare that I regain my strength and I'm strong enough to wander again. :)
Rabu, 13 April 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar