Selasa, 05 April 2011

I get the Fullbright Scholarshippp!!

Woohoooooooo, today I'm so blessed. From morning til evening, I experienced my day as usual. Announcing, practicing debate, doing team assignments, eating, and going back to dorm. butt, when I opened my laptop and signed in to my mail, my eyes stuck at an email from AMINEF (American Indonesian Exchange Foundation). then my heart pumped my blood up so fast. I wasnt brave to see the email. But finally when I opened it, I was so damn surprised seeing the first word :congratulation!
then I read all the letter. andddd I'm accepted as one of The global undergraduate exchange Program 2011 in USA!!! I will spend 6months to study in the university there!
it was so unbelievable. I read, read, and read again. i read it almost 3times to make sure that i'm in! haha.

and yeah, i'm in!

Really. It's such a pleasure for me to get this golden opportunity.
I also humbly dedicate my achievement to my lovely parents, my sists and bro, my big family, my lecturer, my teachers, and also my friends. without them, I won't be able to arrive at the point where I'm now.

and the best part of this is that I feel blessed with all people surrounding me who love me so much!
some of my friends even successfully made me barely cry with all the greetings!

I love you all guys!
and for other who wanna join, please dont hesitate to ask me and see the big poster on the 3rd floor of FISIP.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar